Re: Crash

This thread brings back such memories.
I used to work in graphics making the phone book and we used
Canvas and Photoshop on 486DX, not even pentium, PCs!
Talk about slow! I can remember actually remaking bitmaps from old files
etc, taking parts out or adding, etc, by hand, pixel by pixel.
I used to joke about how I was "going in", to a place where I could no longer
be reached, like at 1000+ percent zoom or whatever.

The other day I tried to open (on my present laptop) some images in gimp, real
big ones from my digital camera. Mistakenly I tried 48 of them at
once. It got to about
processing 16 of them, none open yet, before I shut it off. Just like the
old days!!!
:)

Dan