Re: Wacom weirdness

On Sunday, July 31, 2011, Roseroberta Pauling wrote:
> can someone please help me......I want to stop getting all these
> messages.

On Sunday, July 31, 2011, Roseroberta Pauling wrote:
> can someone please help me......I want to stop getting all these messages.

one, don't steal other peoples threads :-(

two, Don't top post

three Pay attention when you join a mailing list, information about how to
	 un-subscribe is sent with-in the first couple of mails you receive.

four, when you join most mailing lists it is a good idea to figure out how
	things work

five, read the signatures on e-mail lists, you might find something
	interesting

six, click the link at the bottom of this post (yes, it is in the sig)

seven, on the web page that the link directs you to, look for the phrase
	"To unsubscribe from Gimp-user, get a password reminder, or change your
	 subscription options enter your subscription email address:"

eight, enter your email address and FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS

nine, remember most answers can be found  using a search engine,

nine, have a nice day

see ya,
dh