WaterMark on photos

I am not an expert, however I like to play with panoramas etcetera.
I use Gimp to retouch them once completed and I was looking for the possibility of use a watermark copyright on those photos before publishing them on photobucket.

I am looking for something similar to the above sample, is there any one able to help and let me know how I can make it with Gimp

Thanks

Confidentiality Note:
The information transmitted is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain protected and privileged highly confidential material, medical and/or legal information.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.