A sequence of actions

Maybe the Mathmap plugin and specifically its "Composer" offer something close
to your need

The composer, and the option to save the new "composite " filters are limited
to the filter included in mathmap

That anyway are a lots ,much more are available on the net, all are editable
and  since is not just a plugin but also a framework to create new filter the
limit is no so severe

--
photocomix (via www.gimpusers.com)