Minimize toolbars?

Hi there.  Let me first say - gimp is AWESOME.  Thanks.

But next let me pose this question: Why are there no minimize options on the toolbars in 2.6.6 for Windows?  I've googled about it and I'm obviously not the only user bothered by this.  Yes, they should minimize when Gimp is minimized, but - well, they don't.  And besides, that option doesn't help me when I'm working in full-screen and there's a toolbox right in my way!  Also, why was the extra box added?  It's awfully useless, especially because not only can you not close it (because that closes the program), you also cannot close the large ox-like (ie: always in the way) toolbox, because that closes the program, too!  I personally believe that the previous edition of GIMP was your stronger version, but that's besides the point.

So, are there patches available to fix this?  I don't think such a small trifle necessitates a full overhaul of the system, but...? All I'm asking is for a way to get those toolboxes out of my way.

Ashley