From: gimp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gimp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Teddy Widhi
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 3:59 AM
To: gimp-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Oh man, i am very sad, that GIMP very often crash

Hi the GIMP developer,

I am very like GIMP for linux, and i am very often using GIMP to edit and retouch my picture collections. For example, after retouch the picture and save into file.xcf ( more than 80Mb) and next time i try to open it, and opening big file sometime crash, or sometime to edit someting also crash. now very often i use GIMP always crash (sometime hang, sometime not enough memmory to open 2 large file and etc. ) I am very sad about this one. Today i try to report this whislist, but some people also already post like my wishlist.
I use GIMP 2.3.18 compile from souce, and hope the next release after GIMP 2.4 is launching, the GIMP can move into new GIMP with GEGL or other feature so the memory usage of GIMP can fix and very often crash also fix. and GIMP should become version 3. and need some big enhancement. I use GIMP since GIMP 1.2.3, now after more than 5-6 years, gimp still in version 2.3.x (development) or 2.4 (next release). hope the developer can increase the productivity of the GIMP.
I know, i am not advance in programming, so i can help the development of the GIMP. i only can to post some wishlist. And i am sorry about it.

Thank you, and sorry my bad english.

Regards,

Teddy Widhi Laksono