Re : GIMP Data Export Format

Anything is possible with GIMP!
It can import and convert all image formats. For an xcf file or another format, you have to "save as" and then go down the table to find the format, click on it and click on "save", then we can compress more or less the image and change its name .
Good handling!

Maurice

>________________________________
> De : paul_clarke2 <paul_clarke2@xxxxxxxxx>
>À : gimpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Envoyé le : Mercredi 13 juin 2012 16h10
>Objet :  GIMP Data Export Format
>

>Dear All,
>
>We're a brand new user to the system and are still finding our feet. One question we can't find in the online documentation is regarding export of GIMP (XCF) data to other formats, such as:
>
>GeoTIFF, Erdas IMG, JPEG2000, KML, MrSID, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BIL, BIP, DTED, USGS SDTS DEM, ASCII DEM
>
>Can we create our own GIMP image and then export to any or all of the above, or is this not possible?
>
>Many thanks in advance,
>
>Paul

[Home]     [Video For Linux]     [Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Yosemite Book Store]     [gtk]     [GIMP for Windows]     [KDE]     [Scanner]     [Memory]     [GEGL]     [Gimp's Home]     [Gimp on Windows]     [Steve's Art]

Add to Google Powered by Linux