Re: Re: GIMP Layers panel not opening [1 Attachment]

This is a screen shot of what I see.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Katherina Searing
  To: gimpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 12:34 PM
  Subject: Re:  Re: GIMP Layers panel not opening

  Hi Eric-
    Thanks for the help. I'm using Windows 7.   I tried downloading the newest version from the website: http://www.gimp.org/ vesion 2.6

  I downloaded it and then uninstalled it per your recommendation and then reinstalled it and the layers still wont open.  Please help-

  Cheers,

  Katherina Bendz Searing
  Doctoral Candidate
  Environmental and Forest Biology
  Graduate Assistant
  Outreach Office
  315-470-6888
  State University of New York
  College of Environmental Science and Forestry
  243 Illick Hall
  Syracuse, NY 13210