From: Katherina Searing <kabendz@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: <gimpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 09:34:07
To: gimpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<gimpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [GIMPI] Re: GIMP Layers panel not opening

Hi Eric-
  Thanks for the help. I'm using Windows 7.   I tried downloading the newest version from the website: http://www.gimp.org/ vesion 2.6

I downloaded it and then uninstalled it per your recommendation and then reinstalled it and the layers still wont open.  Please help-

Cheers,

Katherina Bendz Searing
Doctoral Candidate
Environmental and Forest Biology
Graduate Assistant
Outreach Office
315-470-6888
State University of New York
College of Environmental Science and Forestry
243 Illick Hall
Syracuse, NY 13210