Re: New user and not understanding how to use tools

Not sure what you want to fix but send the photo to me via Yahoo email attachment and tell me what the the problem is and I will try to help you for fRee no fee

wifeliker1@xxxxxxxxx

Sometimes yahoo reduces the size of the photo when attaching so you can put it in a zip file and I can get it full size

--- In gimpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Owen <rcook@...> wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:33:10 -0000
> "carley7654" <carley7654@...> wrote:
>
> > I was excited to be told about your site. I have some pictures that
> > need fixing so I can submit them to a magazine. There are some flaws
> > I want to fix and I've been trying to work with the tools, but I'm
> > not getting them to work - - which I am totally sure is because of my
> > lack of understanding. Any help you can provide will be deeply
> > appreciated. How do I send the picture to you?  I tried pixentral.com
> > but I didn't get a url. The picture is so big on the screen that you
> > have to scroll all over the place to get it. Can I send it to you as
> > an attachment from my computer? Or is there another way to go?  Sorry
> > for being such a dummy. I'm trying, though. Thanks.
> >

> Your best approach is to learn gimp. There are lots of tutorials out
> there, just search Google for "gimp tutorial"
>
> There are plenty of people around who will fix things for a fee, you
> could always try looking for them

[Home]     [Video For Linux]     [Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Yosemite Book Store]     [gtk]     [GIMP for Windows]     [KDE]     [Scanner]     [Memory]     [GEGL]     [Gimp's Home]     [Gimp on Windows]     [Steve's Art]

Add to Google Powered by Linux