Re: filter/techinque for Lung anomalies

Can you post a sample image for us to test please.

Eric B
> 1. Looking for image processing filter/techinque for Lung anomalies in
>    Posted by: "ultimaandomega2" ultimaandomega2@xxxxxxxxx ultimaandomega2
>    Date: Fri Jan 7, 2011 2:13 am ((PST))
>
> I am doing a research in medical images, mainly CT scan Lung Nodules images. I've found other techniques from various papers. Rolling Ball algorithm for smoothing the image is one of them. Anti-aliasing Threshold can be also easily achieved using the Curve function. However, I am curious whether are there other GIMP plugins or techniques out there that can suit my need?
>
> I am looking for image processing filter/technique to enhance the lung image in some ways so that lung's anomalies such as nodules or cancer can be easier to detect by a machine learning program. If possible, please suggest all image processing techniques for this case.

<SNIP>

--
http://www.therecycledteenager.blogspot.com/

Leave the Windoze closed :-))
Microsoft has a majority market share in the new desktop PC
marketplace. This is a bug, which Ubuntu (humanity to others)is designed to fix.

But
K-eep L-ocktite R-eady in the D-irt R-iding Z-one

[Home]     [Video For Linux]     [Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Yosemite Book Store]     [gtk]     [GIMP for Windows]     [KDE]     [Scanner]     [Memory]     [GEGL]     [Gimp's Home]     [Gimp on Windows]     [Steve's Art]

Add to Google Powered by Linux