Re: Working on text for my image.

On 08/02/2009 22:44, cliftonk5283 wrote:
> Ok hello Gimp comunity. I am 200% new to this program just downloaded
> it yesterday. I am maybe 3% familliar with photoshop cs2(lost it from
> my comp on a hardrestore and fell out of touch with my friend with
> the disk) so now after many hours of searching I have located
> the "GIMP"
>
> looks good very good indeed.
>
> but I have ran in to a problem. here it is, I am wanting to add text
> to the bottom of my picture for use as a custom spray on the game
> Counter Strike: Source. I got my picture, I have my font, and the
> text is in there, but i want to put a curved-arc in to it sort of
> like a sad looking frown
>
> Example below
>       ***
>    *       *
>  *           *
> *             *
>

> but I cant seem to find the method on how to do this. I know this is
> not CS2 but I can clearly rember the method of doing this on there.
> is it that I am still thinking in the CS2 way, that I am over
> complicateing myself. or am I just going nuts looking for something
> that isnt avaible?
>

> plz help me
>
> Thanks all in advance that responded.
> Cliff

Try this tutorial:

http://gimp-tutorials.net/gimp-text-to-path-tutorial

Dave

[Home]     [Video For Linux]     [Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Yosemite Book Store]     [gtk]     [GIMP for Windows]     [KDE]     [Scanner]     [Memory]     [GEGL]     [Gimp's Home]     [Gimp on Windows]     [Steve's Art]

Add to Google Powered by Linux