Re: Re: New to Gimp~

My daughter lives in a small town  in SW KS and has dial up. When she needs
to download a large file she goes to the local library. It has a wireless
DSL connection. She can use their connection free of charge. Maybe you or a
friend has a wireless enabled notebook . . .
I trust your day will be good too:)

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 5:59 PM, willbritt2001 <willbritt2001@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Thank you kindly folks, for the quick informative answers and link. As a
> fact, I am a country dial-up fellow lost in the big-city internet. In my
> rural area it costs $300+ just to hook up broadband and no guaranty of
> performance. It sounds like Gimp is the solution for me, I believe I can
> get it downloaded with patience. Should I go for Wininstaller 2.4.7 or
> wait for ver2.6? Does anyone know about when a 2.6 installer will be
> released?
>
> Y'all have a good day
>

> ---

[Index of Archives]     [Video For Linux]     [Photo]     [Yosemite News]     [gtk]     [GIMP for Windows]     [KDE]     [Scanner]     [GEGL]     [Gimp's Home]     [Gimp on Windows]     [Steve's Art]