Image of Wilbur for Tshirts?

I'm hoping to find a place to get Wilbur T-shirts on a baby doll tee.

One option is to tell the GIMP team to get their act together and
realize that t-shirts are a great money maker and would be a way for
people to contribute to the great GIMP community.

Another option would be to get a high res image of Wilbur, print it to
an iron on, and do it myself.

Either way, I'd love to see Wilbur t-shirts find there way onto the
market.  My wife is clamoring for one.  And she doesn't even use the GIMP!

(Yet, anyway...)

[Home]     [Video For Linux]     [Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Yosemite Book Store]     [gtk]     [GIMP for Windows]     [KDE]     [Scanner]     [Memory]     [GEGL]     [Gimp's Home]     [Gimp on Windows]     [Steve's Art]

Add to Google Powered by Linux