Re: uh, hello?

beb_summers wrote:

> So I am extremely new here and I'm not even sure if this is the place
> for me to be, or to post my question... but here goes anyway:
>
> I'm a digital scrap-booker and a proud user of GIMP. I also blog and
> am on a few design/creative teams using designers art to create
> layouts, and I'd love to promote GIMP in this huge (albeit silly)
> community of DS. I'd like to create a logo of sorts that says
> something like "I'm a GIMP gal" or "proud to be a GIMP gal", etc. So
> where do I start? And is anyone else out there a scrapper?

I had made something like that about 5 years ago: A fancy font, shadows,
a pattern and a script for the shapes. I can't remember the script name.
As for the pattern, you can download it from my site
http://helensimages.com/gimp1.htm
The image is free to use.

Helen

JPEG image

[Home]     [Video For Linux]     [Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Yosemite Book Store]     [gtk]     [GIMP for Windows]     [KDE]     [Scanner]     [Memory]     [GEGL]     [Gimp's Home]     [Gimp on Windows]     [Steve's Art]

Add to Google Powered by Linux