Re: New member here

--- In gimpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Marvin McKinley" <mckinleystudio@...>
wrote:

> I have been using GIMP for about a year as a digital image editing and
> printing tool for my film based photography.I just found this group
> today and am looking forward to participating and learning.

Good evening Marvin, thanks for posting your message on here.
I'm a new user to GIMP and I'm interested in using it for making
online banners and identifications for a messageboard [as my starting
point] and working my way up to gradually more difficult and
professional projects.
Any help you could offer me [if possible?] would be grateful.

Ps I'm fascinated by photography and indulge in it occasionally; I
have developed my own black and white prints so if you fancy any
discussion on the subject I'll be happy to exchange thoughts.

Welcome to the group.

Best wishes, twilightmoviewriter

[Home]     [Video For Linux]     [Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Yosemite Book Store]     [gtk]     [GIMP for Windows]     [KDE]     [Scanner]     [Memory]     [GEGL]     [Gimp's Home]     [Gimp on Windows]     [Steve's Art]

Add to Google Powered by Linux