Re: wrong commit comment

Vitaly Lomov (Saturday, 19. March 2011)
> Hi,
> Is it possible to change the commit comment after 'git push'?
> I had it right, but noticed that my username was wrong, did 'git
> commit --amend', but it didn't do what I expected, so I committed
> with the wrong comment.
> Vitaly

It looks like it's possible, see "Rewriting a single commit" in the
Git Userâs Manual:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/user-
manual.html#rewriting-one-commit

Make sure that you have an excellent excuse if you mess up the
repository... ;-)

Ulf

--
Im Grunde geschieht alles im Leben so freiwillig wie unsere Geburt.
		-- Karlheinz Deschner