Julien Hardelin (Monday, 20. December 2010) > Le 19/12/2010 22:57, Miroslav Åulc a Ãcrit : > > i just found that in that time .po files were not used yet, all > > translations were done in the xml files with language attributes. > > i wonder what was the way you used to migrate the translations > > from xml files to po files, unless you did it manually. > > There has been so many changes in the gimp-help-2 tree since we > migrated to po that an automatical tranfer is not possible now, > IMO. > > Ulf, who made this migration would give a more documented advice. Oh god, that was 100 years ago.... ;-) We used a script to split the multi-language xml files and create po files using as many extracted translations as possible, if I remember correctly. So we'd had to checkout a really old version and repeat this step for cz po files. But the resulting po files would probably contain 99% fuzzy or untranslated strings... If you (Miroslav) are interested I can try to create cz po files (this evening or so). Bye, Ulf -- Allein bin ich manchmal einsam; mit anderen oft; in Gesellschaft fast immer. Was mich mehr als alles krank macht, sind die unheilbar Gesunden. -- Karlheinz Deschner
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
_______________________________________________ Gimp-docs mailing list Gimp-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx https://lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU/mailman/listinfo/gimp-docs