Re: buildiing PDF from git

Alexandre Prokoudine (Tuesday, 26. January 2010)
> Nope. All of the options lead to:
>
> --- snip ---
>
> Build the book set list...
> Build the listings...
> XSLT stylesheets DocBook - LaTeX 2e (0.2.11-1)
> literal not supported in programlisting or screen
> literal not supported in programlisting or screen
> No template matches placeholder-1 in para.

This is most likely a result of mixing default xml2po and customized
xml2po based po files.
Workaround:
	touch every xml source file,
then all pot files (as well as po files, translated xml files, pdf
etc.) will be rebuilt when you make pdf or html.

> Processing Bibliography
> Output Mode: all
> Processing Bibliography - Bibliodiv
> Processing Bibliography - Bibliodiv
> Build gimp.pdf
>
> A possible reason for transformation failure is invalid DocBook
> (as reported by xmllint)

No more errors? I tried to build PDF too and got:
	"Incomplete \ifmmode; all text was ignored after line ..."
which seems to be an old LaTeX bug "that was fixed in LaTeX as of
1996/06/01" (http://www.ams.org/tex/amsmath-faq.html).

Since I had no problems with openSUSE 11.0 using texlive-2007, it
seems that texlive-2008 shipped with openSUSE 11.2 is broken.

> I see the same for xml/en/gimp.xml too, even though HTML versions
>  for both en and ru build just fine.

Touching the source files and thus rebuilding pot and po files should
fix this, too.

Ulf