Re: authors.xml not build

Ulf-D. Ehlert skreiv:
> Kolbjørn Stuestøl (Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2009, 23:59):

> I tried "xsltproc --nonet --verbose ... " with no-op files and got
>
> 	creating dictionary for stylesheet
> 	reusing dictionary from no-op.xsl for stylesheet
> 	xsltParseStylesheetProcess : found stylesheet
> 	xsltProcessOneNode: applying template '*' for gimp-authors
> 	freeing transformation dictionary
> 	freeing dictionary from stylesheet
>
> So IMHO you should definitely get some output.

Tryed "xsltproc -V" and got no output either. Going to update and
looking over (again) my Cygwin.

>> Perhaps some "hidden" packages that I or Cygwin have forgotten?
>>

> I don't know anything about Cygwin, but hidden packages seems unlikely
> to me.

I mostly thought of packages hidden to me.

>> Are there any way to step through the program step by step or setting
>> "watch points" or similar to follow what the program is doing? (I
>> know that it will be very time consuming, but am willing to try).
>> Kolbjørn
>>

> That's what the "--verbose" option should do.
>
> Bye,
> Ulf

Thank you,
I am working further on it.Also reading manuals and GNU sites in an
attempt to find out what some of the commands does. It's easy to correct
errors, it's finding them that's hard. Tried just "make -f makefil.GNU
-d pot", "--- xml-no" and "--- po-no" with the output send to a file.
Got lots of megabytes :-) .

nite
Kolbjørn