Re: [ogfs-users]RE NFS Mount

>I may be confused, but I think iSCSI targets just act like disk drives,
>or FC LUNs.

To be exact, ISCSI targets act like FCP targets and ISCSI logical units
act like FCP logical units and a LUN is a logical unit number.  FC itself
doesn't have a target or logical unit concept, but I believe FCP, which is
almost always the protocol found on an FC network, associates a target
one-one with an FC node.  A classic SCSI disk drive is both a SCSI target
and a SCSI logical unit, so FCP and ISCSI targets and LUs act like disk
drives.