RE: [ogfs-dev]RE: [Opendlm-devel] ODLM/OGFS Recovery

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 16:20, Cahill, Ben M wrote:

> [...]

Yes, ODLM will invalidate LVBs that might have been altered by a dead
node. But my concern is :

If there is only one PW or EX lock request in the wait queue of this
resource, we won't get DLM_VALNOTVALID (even the LVB of this resouce is
invalid) when the queued request is granted.

It means that we might miss some locks held by dead node. Please read:
rc_barrier6->wake_all_locks->convert_locks->grant_convert->valueblock

Any comments?

Best Regards,
Stan