[ogfs-dev]Updated HOWTO-opendlm

Hi all,

I don't know if I mentioned it, but late last week I updated the
HOWTO-opendlm doc (in OpenGFS project) for use with linux-ha heartbeat
1.2.0.  It also includes several hints to get around recently
encountered troubles.

I also recently put a reference in the (outdated) installation document
(in OpenDLM project) to look at HOWTO-opendlm, so it serves double duty.

Let me know if you have any problems.

-- Ben --