[ogfs-dev]Removed use of cidev with OpenDLM lock module

Hi all,

I just removed the use of the (borrowed from memexp) cidev when using
the OpenDLM lock module.

Now, the configuration information (i.e. journal ID, # nodes in
configuration) comes from calls into OpenDLM itself, both calls in
src/kernel/dlmdk/dlm_base.c:

clm_getlocalid()
clm_node_count()

This info originates from the OpenDLM configuration file, /etc/dlm.conf.

As before, there is an offset of 1 between the OpenDLM nodeid (range of
1 - n), and the OpenGFS "jid" journal ID (range of 0 - (n-1)).

I have successfully mounted OpenGFS/OpenDLM on one node, and have done a
read and write (using vi).  A second node still won't mount, so we're
still working on that problem.

One thing that I noticed is that it takes a bit of time for OpenDLM to
get its own cluster configuration together when firing it up on just one
node (OpenDLM node 2), and so the mount of OGFS will fail if I don't
wait long enough.  It aborts cleanly, however, and I can try again
successfully a few seconds later.

I've checked in the code ... I'll soon update the HOWTO to eliminate the
step of creating the cidev for OpenDLM.

BTW, this required using an addition OpenDLM include file, dlm_kernel.h.
This file had redundant (when building with OpenGFS) definitions of
"TRUE" and "FALSE".  I wrapped these with #ifndef so it would build
cleanly (and checked it into OpenDLM CVS).

SO, get the latest CVS from both OpenDLM and OpenGFS if you want to try
this out.

-- Ben --