[ogfs-dev]Re: [ogfs-users]Meeting next week?

On Thursday 19 February 2004 00:21, Cahill, Ben M wrote:
> Sounds good to me, same time as usual.

Works for me, I was kind of leaving that open to suggestion to others though.
Unless someone speaks up, we'll go with the same old time.

> Remind us which IRC site to use?

Sorry, it's been a while I forgot all the necessary info :)

#opengfs on irc.oftc.net is what we were using due to someone having trouble
connecting to freenode, although the freenode channel usually has more people
in it (don't know if that's a good or bad thing for a meeting). We'll assume
oftc for the time being. I'm sure the lurkers on freenode can figure out how
to make there way to oftc if they want to attend.

--Brian Jackson