[ogfs-dev]Still working on OpenDLM

Hi all,

Just an end-of-week update.  I've made progress with OpenDLM usage,
managing to mount the filesystem on 1 machine, but not 2 machines
simultaneously.  Stan (back from holiday) and I are now focusing on
debugging OpenDLM and its use with OpenGFS.

There seem to be some membership issues with OpenDLM.  Freezing one
machine (e.g. pausing via kdb) to stop its heartbeat causes the other
machine to lock up solidly!

I've continued to update the HOWTO-opendlm with what I'm learning.

-- Ben --