RE: [ogfs-dev] OpenGFS - locking using SCSI or FibreChannel Dlock

> > Could you explain what's the pool volume management for?
>
> It was cluster aware volume mgmt plus it gave hints to the fs
> about how to
> layout journals, etc. I doubt if it still works in OpenGFS

I haven't tried it recently, but I tried to make sure that it *would*
continue to work, when I was adding the external journal support back in
the Spring 03.  That is, we've done nothing to intentionally break it.

-- Ben --

Opinions are mine, not Intel's