Storage Hardware and Software Technology in a Linux environment
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2003
Time: 2:00PM EST (GMT -5)
Speakers: Tom Coughlan - Principal Software Engineer

http://www.redhat.com/solutions/info/webcasts/#1218

It's a little bit later for me, but I will try to attend if I could get
up :)

Best Regards,
Stan
--
SW Engineer, Intel Corporation.
Intel China Software Lab.

Opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent Intel
Corporation

"gpg --recv-keys --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net E1390A7F"
{E1390A7F:3AD1 1B0C 2019 E183 0CFF  55E8 369A 8B75 E139 0A7F}