Re: [ogfs-dev]new release?

On Sun, 2003-12-07 at 08:13, Brian Jackson wrote:
> I'd like to get some improved docs for the opendlm locking option, and maybe
> put out a new release and hopefully we can get some testing on the new code.
>
> Stanley, do you think you can scrape together some rough docs, then maybe ben
> and/or I can go through them like a newbie and clean them up.
Sure. I will spend some time to make it more readable :)

BTW, Did you notice the mails about OpenDLM's persistent lock issue in
OpenDLM's development mailing list? I think OpenDLM could not provide
persistent lock feature when a node leaves cluster abnormally.

Best Regards,
Stan
> Is there anything else we want to try to get into this release? or anything we
> don't want in it? According to my calculations this will be 0.3.1.
>
> Any other comments, suggestions, etc. let loose.
>
> --Brian Jackson

 "gpg --recv-keys --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net E1390A7F"
{E1390A7F:3AD1 1B0C 2019 E183 0CFF  55E8 369A 8B75 E139 0A7F}