Re: [ogfs-dev]A simple bug?

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 05:51:26PM -0500, Greg Freemyer wrote:
> Per
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=821538&group_id=34688&atid=412037
>
> ogfs is still making a directory gfs with gfs.o in it.
>
> Is that as easy to change both to ogfs as it sounds?

I don't think that's true for the CVS version and all releases
since I moved from "gfs" to "ogfs".  Jagannath is probably reading
documentation from the newer releases but uses an old one.  This
indicates a consistency problem with our documentation (on the web
site?).

Anyway, I found a couple of places with the string "gfs" I missed
initially and replaced them with "ogfs".

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^