RE: [ogfs-users]Re: Newbie Question: Can I use multiple disks asone shared storage using iSCSI and OpenGFS

Greg, thanks for your information ...

> Work is ongoing to solve the lock manager SPOF, but not the
> basic drive
> SPOF issue.

The lock SPOF is being solved via use of OpenDLM as an alternate lock
manager for OGFS.  Code is checked in; we need to spend some time to
make sure this work well.

The drive SPOF solution is outside the scope of a filesystem.

-- Ben --

Opinions are mine, not Intel's