RE: [ogfs-dev]Lock server fail recovery

I would vote for focusing on OpenDLM.  It seems fundamentally to be a better lock manager, due to:

-- less LAN traffic (no repeated polling/loading of lock data when lock not immediately available)

-- no single point of failure

It's nice that memexp "works", but I think we need to get beyond it as soon as possible, just as we did with pool.

-- Ben --

Opinions are mine, not Intel's