Re: [ogfs-users]Cooperative backup using OpenGFS and iSCSI

While I'm sure this is possible with OpenGFS, I don't think it is the best
solution for a setup like you describe. OpenGFS doesn't scale to a large
number of nodes like you seem to think it could grow. You may want to take a
peek at lustre. I hope this helps.

--Brian Jackson