[ogfs-users]Patched Redhat Kernel?

I am interested in using opengfs on a Redhat 8.0 machine and a Redhat Advanced Server 2.1 machine.

Because Redhat has done extensive patching to the kernel already, I am wanting to use that as a base.
Does anyone know if the opengfs patches apply clean to redhat kernels? Does anyone build and make
available a patched redhat kernel (patched with opengfs patches) so that others can make use of it?

Thanks,

Brian