RE: [ogfs-dev]Map OpenDLM to G-lock: lock name

Good.  (and thanks to Peter B for his comments on "OGFS").  One last thought regarding computational efficiency within OpenDLM:  Would it be better to have the *unique* elements (lock_number and lock_type) at the beginning of the name, to keep comparison searches as short as possible?

-- Ben --

Opinions are mine, not Intel's