Re: [ogfs-dev]Re: BitKeeper

> "Free" is not the same as "you do not have to pay for it".  See

I guess you haven't read the sourceforge licensing agreement.

>   http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

> The recent events regarding the attempts of the of the owner
> BitMover to limit access to the Bitkeeper kernel repository have

Maybe something happened that I don't know about, but the one incident
I do know of is someone writing a naive client that used 100x the
bandwidth. If that is what you are referring to, I don't know what to say.
Should Larry have to pay through the nose for the honour of working with
Linux kernel development?

> shown the limits of this license.  In any case, it's not my
> decision byt the decision of my emplyoer whether working with BK
> is acceptable.

That is not what you said to begin with, stating that would have bypassed
the entire discussion.