[ogfs-dev]0.2.1 osi_panic patch

Hi,
As mentioned in the meeting last week I've back ported the osi_panic patch
Dominik has done for the current CVS version to 0.2.1.

If you define DEBUG_LOOP_PANIC then  if the FS panics the kernel, it will
go into an endless loop instead of calling panic().

I'm not sure how much this will help, it would be far better to get rid of
the root causes of the panics then this..  Of course since mainly
it's the lock manager death that causes the cluster to panic fixing the
lock management would be the way to solve the panics
(which IIRC, the CVS version may do this?).

Thanks and regards
James

--
James Bourne, Supervisor Data Centre Operations
Mount Royal College, Calgary, AB, CA

"There are only 10 types of people in this world: those who
understand binary and those who don't."