[ogfs-dev]Free meta block limitations

I have been working to remove the "1 MB free space required in
rgs to create new inodes" limitation over the last few weeks.
With my latest commit, they should be gone.  However, additional
testing won't hurt.  The affected system calls are

  create, link, mkdir, mknod, rename, symlink

I am interested in the results on attempts to use any of these
system calls on a file system with one or more tight resource
groups (for testing purposes, have a look at the -r option of
mkfs.ogfs).

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^