Re: [GSoC] Midterm project evaluations coming up

For clarification here's my mid term deliveries as extracted from the
email exchange "Perf tools evaluation and proposal"

Step 1 - SELECTION - user workflow:
1a) Select the libraries of interest
1b) Select the entry/exit function (normally the main function), i.e.
only data measured inside this function (including calls to other
functions) is displayed
1c) Hotpath elaboration. I.e. display and selection of the code
execution path to display. (TBD)

This is to be implemented in a web-interface (in a very simple manner
to start with...)

In other words the code to be delivered should be able to import
valgrind data, add it to a database and display it (as detailed
above).

Henrik