Re: alignment of pixels with coordinates

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Nicolas Robidoux
<nrobidoux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can you email me pointers to the code that actually does scaling,
> rotating, and similar warping (I am pretty sure perspective is not
> implemented in gegl)? That is, can you email me a list of the code
> which calls the samplers, and start figuring out how they work?
> Especially, what kind of image convention they use (answer this last
> questionmay be easier for Adam than for Eric)?
>
> Be aware that my c++ (as opposed to my c) is quite weak. I need
> hand-holding here.

GEGL is C code (Object Oriented C code, but still C and not C++). The
code implementing the affine class of operations lives in
gegl/operations/affine/  affine.c contains all the real logic and most
of the other .c files in that directory only manipulate the underlying
matrix of the superclass.

/Øyvind K.
                                                 -- William Gibson
http://pippin.gimp.org/                            http://ffii.org/