Documenting gegl

Hi all,

I'm learning gegl internals for doing some work on parallelizing it (I've posted before on that subject). When I do it I normally write some documentation of my own (when it's missing), such as:

http://computerresearcher.blogspot.com/search/label/Gegl

Note that it's fragmented and still under construction.

Instead of writing it on my blog I could contribute it.

1. Are you interested in that?

If yes:

2. What is the appropriate format. Asciidoc? Note that there are/will be images, documentation for specific c files and general documentation.

3. It would need to be reviewed. I'm after all learning this stuff... How can it be done practically. I suppose that a separate svn branch for me with someone of you merging could be a solution.

/Henrik