- To: Me Myself and I <stargate7thsymbol@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: GCJ building
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 00:19:55 +0000
- Cc: gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Comment: DKIM? See http://www.dkim.org
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gcc.gnu.org; s=default; x=1332289232; h=Comment: DomainKey-Signature:Received:Received:Received:Received: MIME-Version:Received:Received:In-Reply-To:References:Date: Message-ID:Subject:From:To:Cc:Content-Type:Mailing-List: Precedence:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:List-Archive:List-Post: List-Help:Sender:Delivered-To; bh=WjYhp0fBpq9NbLLGtSzZUsV5DWQ=; b=bjnhPcs1l/jzGvKwUVYEG/ytnKcpVfzp1fOoTqkTXVWRqXEfZ9VZWv+5VFFBJE LJiDuEW914twnfqXAKDpA3hvSbReyNYH2sB3WjpZkA6B74vCfGsw4aHKVRz/W5IS tPf2yy5ak+lrgYcj7MLbT4IFuA1ctmKdOF1pQF5U2nNYI=
- In-reply-to: <BAY147-W38AC4FBCCB521AC1E84E87D0590@phx.gbl>
On 14 March 2012 00:13, Me Myself and I wrote:
> I use the files
> I paste the extracted java files and directories over the gcc files and directories.
> It says that there is some replacing involved, so I let it replace them.
You shouldn't need to paste anything, you should be able to just
extract them to the same place.
What are you copying, in order to paste them? Is it a directory
you've already built in once?
Try just extracting the files from the tar ball to the same place,
don't copy or paste anything. At no point has anyone suggested
[Linux C Programming]
[The DWARVES Debugging Tools]