- To: Me Myself and I <stargate7thsymbol@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: GCJ building
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:44:42 +0000
- Cc: gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Comment: DKIM? See http://www.dkim.org
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gcc.gnu.org; s=default; x=1332236716; h=Comment: DomainKey-Signature:Received:Received:Received:Received: MIME-Version:Received:Received:In-Reply-To:References:Date: Message-ID:Subject:From:To:Cc:Content-Type:Mailing-List: Precedence:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:List-Archive:List-Post: List-Help:Sender:Delivered-To; bh=Vf7+XQA3UU6qM6yVnmk61BtLVmM=; b=xqbLNj2sz0yrbQVzgnViN1uqbuNbV0r22HZ1UQBCgaIXmmuDRWf7naxDWLx06/ bR6wwPDmxmID205t7aYKyFD1OM9jxBdgPDgZS4llHBiCrYMDzGicpCN29m1hqJMd 6kPXEaZmWgi4GPLgLHQDwXKy1gLopZz4BU6LoI/EjDnck=
- In-reply-to: <BAY147-W656DE7DA526DB6357B08AFD0580@phx.gbl>
On 13 March 2012 03:17, Me Myself and I wrote:
> But the thing is that I havn't, my objdir exists one cd ..
> step back, outside my gcc-4.6.2 directory, despite what this error message says.
You're either lying or you didn't run the same commands that you claim
to have run.
Only you know which of those is true so everyone else is just wasting
their valuable time helping someone who is either intentionally being
difficult or is simply a lost cause.
[Linux C Programming]
[The DWARVES Debugging Tools]