[ gaim-Support Requests-1008698 ] dnd with auto-expand

Support Requests item #1008698, was opened at 2004-08-13 09:49
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1008698&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I don't know what the technical term is for creating a
micro-group for a single user (rightclick on the buddy,
choose expand),  so I'll call it "buddy expansion" for
here. Anyhow, once you create a buddy expansion and
move several accounts relating to that buddy "into" it,
the obvious next step is to "collapse" it, otherwise
you're taking up N+1 entries per buddy expansion than
you were before. After collapsing it once, there seems
to be no way to keep it "uncollapsed" to as to be able
to drag-and-drop an additional entry into it. The
mouse-over event expands it perfectly, but disappears
as soon as it's off.

Gaim 0.81.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)