Re: [Freeswitch-users] Estimating Call Capacity

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 9:28 PM, Vinuth Madinur
<vinuth.madinur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here are a few benchmarks that I had stumbled upon.
> http://wiki.voiceworks.pl/display/~pawel/FreeSwitch+performance+on+SUN+x2200+M2

Please remember NO benchmarks are endorsed by the FS community or
developers, because there are just too many variables, and a simple
figure is just useful for marketing hype, not for real dimensioning.

You MUST do your own benchmarking, so you get an idea about how to
dimension for your own use case and hardware.

> Thanks,
> Vinuth.
>
> On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 1:43 AM, Brian West <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> I highly doubt it... You can wait for someone to post their results
>> but in the end you'll have to do your own load testing because not
>> everyone's numbers will jive with your use case.  Which is the reason
>> the project never posts or endorses a set call count.
>>
>> /b
>>
>> On Oct 26, 2009, at 2:50 PM, Ujjval Karihaloo wrote:
>>
>> > Are there any benchmarking test results available publicly?

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli
Cell : +39-347-2665618