Re: FontConfig font selection problem

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 12:00 AM, Akira TAGOH <akira@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please explain what the font you are expecting to see and what the
font is actually selected. it's hard to figure out what's going on
there.

try:
$ fc-match sans-serif

or

$ fc-match sans-serif:lang=ug

I used Ubuntu 12.04 which has the correct ug.orth file, and I set my system language to Uyghur, and attached the screen shots.

You can see from the desktop screen that, the font used is still the unsupportive DejaVu Sans font.