Re: Making family names returned by FcFreeTypeQueryFace locale aware?

Hi,

Sorry, I should have CCed to the list.

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Nicolas Mailhot
<nicolas.mailhot@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For font name resolution to work, fontconfig needs to compute a master id for
> internal use for each font and accept all the (localized, postscript, etc)
> aliases from apps (not require the master id however it is computed)

I have no problem with this, all I'm asking is the *order* of family
names returned by fontconfig to be consistent in all occasions. If in
one case (FcFontList) it's sorted with locale while in another case
(FcFreeTypeQueryFace) it's not, then third party libraries like Qt will
have difficulty implementing its own font matching mechanism based on
fontconfig.

- Jiang