Re: Re: Crash when non-existing directories are referenced in ~/.fonts.cache

Ronny V. Vindenes wrote:
> Something broke badly in this commit - fc-match or any app using fc now
> loops with "Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file" untill
> they segfault. Reverting to the previous commit things work fine (and
> fc-cache no longer creates broken caches - yay!).

Oops, just because fc-cache works doesn't mean that everything else does.

I've committed a fix for fontconfig-using applications.

make check still fails, but I'll take a look at that later.  I think the
problem is that the global cache doesn't record all subdirectories properly.

pat