Re: fio on AIX - fallocate error

On 2014-04-10 08:00, Jens Axboe wrote:
Fio should probably just ignore these flush-cache warnings and continue
on, it's not really a fatal condition. I have attached a patch for you,
can you apply that and give it a go?

I committed a variant of this, since I think it makes sense to do. As a user, there's nothing you can do to make it work, if your platform is missing the cache invalidation part. And it's not a fatal error condition, so fio will just warn and go on.

So you can git pull the update, or download the latest tar ball snapshot and give it another go.

--
Jens Axboe