[patch 0/9] Collection of various fio fixes and extensions

As it is usually we needed a few little extensions to support the old use
cases we wanted to migrate to the new benchmark. Also we found a few issues
in the fio code that we had to fix.

All that happened a long time back and we always wanted to cotribute our
changes to the project which after a loooong legal process now is finally
possible. To make things worse the code was affected by some bit rot due
to that legal waiting time which in turn stalled me making it ready for
submission again.

I'm happy that I finally found some time to update the patches to match to
the current fio git. It passed my 18 test cases which are based on the
examples delivered with fio new for the new functionality added.

Looking forward to your review,
Christian

The patch series includes:
[patch 1/9] fio: fix job clone mem leak
[patch 2/9] fio: allow general repeatability
[patch 3/9] fio: allow milliseconds on all time specifiers
[patch 4/9] fio: provide an option for a startdelay range
[patch 5/9] fio: add multi directory support
[patch 6/9] fio: allow combined output (default and terse)
[patch 7/9] fio: flush log files on test end
[patch 8/9] fio: fix last block never being touched by random offsets
[patch 9/9] fio: allow 0 as compress percentage

 backend.c     |    5 +--
 engines/net.c |    2 -
 eta.c         |   14 +++++----
 file.h        |    8 ++++-